Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Phonar Assignment

It was around 5:30ish and the sun was already starting to go down and the moon was already coming up. It was a nice day, warm, but with a pleasing little breeze. I remember driving in my neighborhood and looking up and seeing this big beautiful thing. At first glance I thought it was a light post, but at a second glance I realized it was the moon. It looked so big, and because the sun was going down, it gave the moon a reddish glint. It was so  huge and beautiful that I had to pull over so that I would be able to get a better look at it. It was such an outstanding sight that another driver had stopped to take a picture. I thought about taking one, but I knew that the picture would not do the image of the moon justice. I also just kind of wanted to bask in the beauty of it because I knew this was a rare sight. It honestly was one of the most stunning things I had seen in a long time and I knew that a single picture would not suffice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment